What is Mold?
Mold is tiny organisms that are essentially found everywhere in our natural environment. It exists in various colors such as black, white, orange, green, or even purple. In the outdoors space these organisms play a vital role in nature. We are exposed to mold every day, and in small amounts it is usually harmless.
However, when these mold spores travel through the air in your home and find a damp spot to call home they will start to grow. In turn more spores will grow and be released into the air where humans can easily inhale. The rate and area that this spreads can vary in severity, but mold is not something to take lightly. It can cause serious health issues if not dealt with swiftly.
If you suspect mold is a problem in your home, you should take this seriously and deal with the problem as soon as possible!
Contact Us Today!
What does our service include?
- Onsite trained professionals assessing your specific situation. The best in the business, period.
- A detailed remediation plan to get things moving in the right direction for your home.
- Containment of the area to be treated.
- Removal and disposal of the contaminated materials.
- Application of disinfectants for sanitation and deodorization.
- A thorough final test ensures remediation was a success.