Lead Paint Testing

 

Many older homes include at least one layer of lead based paint. This can be a hazard in one of two ways. First, any child oranimal that chews on window ledges or trim with lead paint can ingest paint chips and be contaminated. Second, whenever the paint becomes airborne, the dust is inhaled and can cause serious health problems. The most likely cause of this is when renovations occur and the contaminated paint is sawed or sanded.

Our testing of lead paint is simply a swab test that will detect the presence of lead. It does not detect the amount of lead or on what layer of paint the lead is present. Lab analysis would be required for these more precise measurements.

Download Now!


A Great Family Owned Business!